Not all Eye Exams are Created Equal
The MOA Annual Eye Physical is the first-of-its-kind, comprehensive medical assessment of your visual and ocular health. It’s a more proactive way to stay on top of your eye care and protect your vision long-term.
Many eye diseases develop without any symptoms until the eye has already suffered vision threatening damage. Even with perfect vision, you could still have undetected eye disease. That’s why you need an eye exam that goes far beyond vision correction.
The medically-focused MOA Annual Eye Physical (AEP) helps detect, diagnose, treat, and manage potential issues before they become serious problems. The AEP:
- Starts with vision check and eye exam and provides a prescription for glasses if needed
- Goes beyond the basics with advanced diagnostic tests and imaging to find and treat problems at their earliest stages
- Establishes a critical baseline of your current eye health to support a lifetime of healthy vision
- Analyzes your risk for eye diseases and other health issues
- Documents our findings with an AEP Report Card to track your changes over time
See what our patients have to say about the MOA Annual Eye Physical:
- “Awesome Eye Care – they provide test results you can understand and then make a strategic plan for care WITH YOU!” – Ruth Z.
- “This exam was highly comprehensive. I was so impressed with the high-tech imaging and testing they performed.” – Julie W.
- “It was an amazing experience – very informative and focused on preventative eye wellness. MOA has a patient for life!” – Doran C.
At MOA, our eye doctors are Medical Optometrists who have received extensive additional training. Our Eye Health Centers are the most advanced facilities of their kind. We focus on primary medical eye care for the long-term health of your eyes.
Book your appointment today for an MOA Annual Eye Physical.