Relief that Lasts for Dry & Itchy Eyes
If you are over 40, chances are you have dry eye.
Don’t suffer in silence – find a path to lasting relief from Dry Eye Disease with our team of internationally-recognized Dry Eye experts at Medical Optometry America.
Beyond dryness, commons symptoms of Dry Eye Disease include:
- Eye fatigue, tired eyes, painful eyes
- Itchy eyes, burning, irritation
- Blurry or hazy vision that changes with blinking
- A sensation of having something in your eyes
- Gritty feeling
- Watery eyes / excess tears
- Stringy discharge
- Burning or stinging
- Light sensitivity
- Contact lens discomfort
- Glare or halos around lights
Dry Eye is more than just an annoyance – it’s a diagnosed disease that can be caused by many different factors. Without treatment, dry eye disease will continue to get worse and can cause lasting damage to the eye.
MOA specializes in testing and treatment of Dry Eye Disease:
- Our team works with you to understand your symptoms and develop a personalized plan to provide lasting relief from Dry Eye
- Our dry eye remedies treat the root causes of the disease and not just the symptoms
- Our highly-trained Medical Optometrists utilize the latest diagnostic and treatment technology
- Our therapeutic approach focuses on returning your eyes to a proper balance of moisture and comfort